Willis Carto’s 'Lanham Act' Lawsuit against the IHR
This case, captioned “Liberty Lobby vs. Kirk Lyons, LSF, and Mark Weber,” was a $43 million lawsuit attempting to re-litigate (once again!) issues long since decided under the guise of alleged violations of the Lanham Act.
- News release on this case (11/16/2000)
- As usual, Carto’s attorneys made a hash of this one, as can be seen in our motion to dismiss. (2/13/2001)
- In response to the above motion, we further destroy their case with our reply. (5/7/2001)
- News release on the court’s dismissal of this case. (10/1/2001)
- The court’s opinion in dismissing the case. (9/26/2001)
- The court’s order dismissing the case. (9/26/2001)